DIY 3 Fruit Herb Infused Water Recipes from Free People Blog here. For DIY Freezer Smoothie Packs and Recipes go here and lots of DIY Naturally Flavored Herb and Fruit Water Recipes from the Yummy Life here.
- Watermelon and Cilantro Infused Water
- Blackberry and Mint Infused Water
- Cucumber, Cilantro, and Dill Infused Water
Book 37 (by bakkems)
DIY Wood Burned Simple Wax Seal Tutorial from Shealynn’s Faerie Shoppe here. For a more detailed tutorial by RageHaus go here and for different sealing wax DIYs go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/sealing-wax
DIY Loose Celtic Knot Necklace Tutorial from Las Manualidades here. I’ve posted other Celtic knot crafts but like how this one was left loose and glued. The tutorial is in Spanish but I translated it automatically with Chrome. For more DIYs using Celtic and other knots go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/knots
Roundup of Nine DIY Ear Cuffs I’ve posted.
- Rhinestone Ear Cuff Tutorial from Transient Expression here.
- Wire Ear Cuffs Two Ways Tutorial from Essas Frescurites here.
- Easy Earrings to Ear Cuffs Tutorial from A Matter of Style here.
- Ear Cuffs with Charms Tutorial from Hello Whimsy Blog here.
- Ear Cuff found at Little Bit Crafting using a tutorial from Cut Out + Keep here.
- Ear Cuff Tutorial form My Little Secrets here.
- Feather Charms and Chain Ear Cuff Tutorial from Prudence and Austere here.
- Ear Cuff with Chains and Beads Video Tutorial from Boat People here.
- Basic Ear Cuff (right) and then Expanded Version with Wrapped Wire Earrings (left) Tutorial from Amelia Lune here.
DIY Knockoff Moschino Cheap & Chic Boat Trip Bag Tutorial from Clones N Clowns here. Really good tutorial and you don’t need a sewing machine (although I would probably top stitch the leather with my sewing machine). Top Photo: The Cherry Blossom Girl here holding a $688 Moschino Cheap & Chic Boat Trip Bag found here. For more DIY knockoffs go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/knockoff
DIY Secret Drawer Log Box Tutorial from Brooklyn Limestone here. This does require a band saw (which we have and I have never touched) but I like this idea of a secret hiding place so much I had to post it. Really good instructions.
This is right up my brother’s ally.
Bright new idea for traditional lemon bars!
89 Calories - Whipped Strawberry Lemonade
DIY Optical Illusion Wooden Gems from Fabric Paper Glue here. You only need three colors of paint for each color of gem - white and black being two of them. Really good tutorial for mixing your shades of paint plus these wood rectangles are so cheap at Michaels.
DIY Knit Labor of Love Bobble Sheep Pattern and Tutorial from The Purl Bee here. Detailed pattern and instructions on how to make this bobble pattern.
This really is the most amazing refreshing treat that is also great for you.
To honor the fires of love, our pal Mike Benson put together this awesomely thorough tutorial on how to (safely) lightpaint with steel wool!
The main ingredients? SAFETY, a whisk, steel wool, and a camera.
Page 1 of 44